Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rules are for Parents . . .

Rules are for parents to enforce, well that is my opinion when I keep my niece.  Rilee stayed with us last night.  I decided that we didn't have to abide by the rules.  We had dessert (Coldstone chocolate ice cream with sprinkles) before dinner, and then we went to Moes for dinner.

We got home around 9:00 and instead of going to bed we decided to paint.  I am working on painting the furniture for the master bedroom at Cottontown.  I gave Rilee a canvas and let her paint it. 

This is Rilee posing by the headboard I am painting for the master bedroom.  Note the bow and the pink socks, she insisted we put the bow in her hair for the picture and that she wear PINK socks.  


Rilee informed me that she was an artist AND a designer. 





Look at the finished product.  She did this all by herself!  I love it! 



Stay turned for how my Cottontown furniture project turns out! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment